Thursday, October 23, 2014

Compose your Frame

The first photo is the primary photo I will discuss but I did uploaded a few more because I learned something else while trying to take a picture for this project. All my photo's follow what we talked about in class, but I will only discuss the first one because it is my favorite from the group.

This first photo follows the rules of thirds well. One of the fret markers on the guitar in one of the intersections and the players hand near another intersection.

The diagonal line of the guitar fret board gives me the feeling that the musician's hand is moving up and down the frets as he plays his melody.

I think there are a few vectors in this image. The most prominent to me are the strings. As the strings draw your eyes up the neck of the instrument and down to where we know his strumming hand and the body of the guitar must be.



Why did I post this three other photos?

Once you scroll down you'll see the images are basically the same but the backgrounds are different. Because of the slight change in backgrounds, each photo tells an amazingly different story. I will let you decide what each one means.



No comments:

Post a Comment